OPPO mobile phone prices has introduced Enco W51, the company’s latest truly wireless earphones in China alongside the Reno4. it’s 7mm drivers that assurances self-motivated bass, Bluetooth 5.0 maintenance and has IP54 rankings for cover alongside moisture and plops. it’s low-latency as low as 94ms for both the ears and 47ms for single ear, has an advanced feed-forward and feedback hybrid dual microphones which will achieve a noise reduction of 35dB even in congested atmospheres like passageways, high-speed rails, trains, etc. unfailing with the community.
You can choose from three different tips to perfectly suit your ears and have designed for an auditory meatus structure with a G3 ear curve for a cushy experience. It promises up to 24 hours of battery-operated life with the wireless charging case and 4 hours unconnected and has USB Type-C charging.
OPPO Enco W51 specifications
- Bluetooth 5.0 to attach to Android and iOS devices
- 7mm driver
- Touch panels for volume, call controller, track modification
- Double microphones for energetic noise elimination, Breeno voice mechanism
- 94ms (47ms for the sole ear) low-latency
- The liquid impervious (IP54)
- Weightiness: 4.6g for each earpiece; 55.5g for the case
- 25mAh battery compromises 4 hours (3.5h with ANC) of individual music playback, 350mAh battery on the case deals 24h (20h with ANC) battery life, wireless charging case
The OPPO Enco W51 emanates in White, Black, and Sapphire colors are appraised at 499 yuan (US$ 70 / Rs. 5,325 approx.) and can be offered in China from July 9th with pre-orders ranging from June 12th.
Source: Mobile Phone Price Online